Friday, September 22, 2006

I am having my own burger eating contest next








Recently Pep's dad (my father-in-law) was in town...To know Paps is to love him, but he's freaking insane. Apparently when I was not around he asked Pep, if she would like to buy a cow that one of his friends daughters raised. She placated him for a while asking how much and things of that nature assuming he was just blowing smoke. Guess what he wasn't...
He calls the house and here is how the conversation goes

Paps: "guess what? I bought the cow"
Me: "you bought a what?!?!?"
Paps: "I bought the cow"
Me: "what the F%&K would you buy a cow for"
Paps: "So we can eat it, Listen I paid a little more than what I expected so you guys owe me about $600.00. For the cow and to get it butchered"
Me: Silence....
Paps: "you there..."
Me: "yep....But I'm confused who the hell did I get involved in this"
Paps : "my daughter wanted in on it, Put her on the phone...Hey while I have you on the phone can your freezer hold about 300 pounds of meat"
Me: Silence...

Yep you guessed it, you are looking at the proud owner of a GD Cow

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

HOLY COWPIE BATMAN!
Do you gets steaks too??????

I love that I'm gonna get all the Steak I Ever Need!!!

gerberdaisy said...

oh my God!!

Dave S. said...

Niiiice! Each of those is one big, fat juicy burger waiting to happen.