Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Beginning of Krystal's Journey

Today was my first real day of trying to stretching stomach. I started off w/ quart of water, followed by two Baked Potatoes and a dollar menu Chili from Wendy's. Then another quart of water....Wow talk about uncomfortable, but definitely bearable and seems to be a great starting point for me...

I know not to many people read this but for the few that do. I am training for Krystal’s (October 1st) and am trying to find some people, preferably eaters who can help me w/ a few techniques on Stomach stretching. Specifically how often is recommended and what should I use (e.g. Work up to a gallon a water a day or jello x times a week)....I will also be documenting the training for the next 24 days right here....

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

post something on eatfeats, everybody reads that...