Friday, September 15, 2006

Competitive Eating in My World

In my world, the sick little one it is, I wish competitive eating was like the WWE. Now before you get some crazy idea in your head of chairs across the back and flips off the ropes. I simply mean good guys/bad guys and a some trash talk w/ a medium for people to check in on it...Follow there favorite eater (me of coarse)

Yesterday I was doing a little trash talking w/ Steakbellie and it was harmless and I actually enjoyed it...But I got to thinking, I would be such an awesome bad guy. I would rattle and rile up the other eaters through a web page, youtube or even TV spots and interviews promoting the next competition/event...

My new name as a bad guy is Carnage...And I think I will have dual personalities just to keep people on there toes...

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

NO!
You gotta keep the 'Wing Kong' name. I consider it my favorite logo of all time, and it really is quite memorable!!!

Unknown said...

Tut,
What I think would be great was if we did that but didn't eat wings...
Something funny like Twinkies. I can see it now
WING KONG
VS.
WING TUT
in the Twinkie battle