Friday, September 08, 2006

23 days until Krystals

Today’s training was tuff...I had a small reversal of Fortune @ work, more on that later

I started w/ a quart of water again, it took me about thirty six seconds, I'm still in awe @ Joey Chestnut doing the gallon of milk for wing bowl in 47 seconds but digress. I immediately dove into 5 McDonald's cheese burgers quartered. My theory was that I was trying to make them somewhat like the Krystals burgers, but it didn't work. That took me 2 minute 37 Seconds. I felt good as I jumped right into the second Quart of water, as I was drinking it I walked to the water cooler to refill the first one I emptied. When I finished the second quart I had only filled up the third quart container. So I began to chug.... I was dieing trying to swallow the last little bit of water when I realized it, “I'm going to lose this, and I’m going to lose this NOW”. I told myself I need to hold this down and get a good stretch in. Burp after burp and gag, I held fast for almost ten minutes, suddenly I looked over at my poor lonely and empty trash can and lost it right in my office…

Tomorrow will be better

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

HA!!!!!!
Thats awesome....
I think thats a good time for 5 McD's though