Tuesday, September 12, 2006

3 things....(19 days til Krystals)

1: I know the chemical brothers are all techno and what not, but damn it the bass in those damn songs Frigin rock...
2: I don't care who wrote all the songs for Courtney Love she, she tears it up and I would love her to take some of that anger out on me while she rides me...
3: Training Kicked my ass today.....I took what I call the Takeru Kobayashi approach. I call it this because I saw a special on him and who better to model your training after than the best. Obviously I modified it a little. I did 5 pounds of Rice today...and used a half gallon of water to wash it down @ the same time and chugged the rest to finish it off. 6 minutes...For the love of God it hurt...But I know this is going to pay off in the end...

No comments: