Thursday, September 21, 2006

The closer I get, the Slower I go...

Seems the more I eat the slower I get...I did my second run on Tuesday and just shit the bed. 20 white Castles in 3:30 almost 20 seconds longer than the other day. I'm just not getting them wet enough, so I am going w/ a change. I am going w/ the two handed approach I figure if I soak the bun for an extra second or two before hand I won't get that back up in my throat and they should slide easier. I'm going for another run tonight w/ Steakbellie, it's another 20 burgers but I am shooting for under 3:00...I Should get it if I get the rhythm of it early...

Today’s stomach stretching was good. I feel like the capacity is there. I started w/ 1 quart of water in 30 seconds. I slammed down 2 ham and cheese rollups w/ a banana and 2 pounds of oatmeal. It took just over two minutes. Then I attempted the second two quarts of water. One full quart and about a third of the second I was spent...Great stretch.

There are ten day to go...And I'm changing my eating style. I feel like I'm changing quarterbacks before the super...I hope it doesn't screw me up.

No comments: