Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A typical trip to Best Buy...

A friend we will call her T-Bone, texted me w/ a question, "What do I need to go wireless in my house"??? We text back and forth and decide I will go w/ her to Best Buy. We get there and the questions begin. What do i need, will this work w/ what I have, do I need to buy anything extra??? All good questions...But then like the A-Bomb comes the big one
"How do you know this, should we ask someone?!?!?!?".
"I do this for a living, remember you called me and asked me how to set it up" I reply calmly.
"But how do you know it will work??"
"Because I'm a professional and have been doing IT for almost eight years now."
"What if it doesn't work????"
"Look would you second guess your doctor or mechanic???" A long period of Silence...
"Now shut up and go pay for this, and buy me a soda..."

3 comments:

ArtieLange said...

Less Best Buy stories (as good as they are) and more Wingette pics, please!

Wing Bowl rocked and you did great. Rich, Bob, Chip, Steak and you. That may be the greatest collection of eaters in 11th place plus ever...maybe a Nathans event.

Unknown said...

Ask and you shall receive

Chris the Hippie said...

You know what they say... An expert is a guy from 50 miles away who carries a briefcase. The guy next door can't possibly know what HE'S doing... Even though he's the expert for the people 50 miles down the road...