Monday, February 12, 2007

Night at the Museum...Gets 3.5 out of 5 Wings


I have to say I was reluctant to see this movie, not because it's more or less a children's movie, I love most kids movies. it was because of the cast involved, I somewhat like Ben Stiller but he gets repetitive like Jim Carey has. Owen Wilson is above average, but I will say this, if you get the chance to see only one of his movies this year hands down it has to be "Bottle Rocket". I was hoping Robin Williams would be it's saving grace. But Back to the "Night at the Museum" I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I took the whole family including my 3 year old and Steakbellies youngest son. We all had a great time. It was funny on an adult level and the children's which I always think makes a great family movie. The little jabs that fly right over the kids heads but allow me to giggle to myself. On my new grading system of 1-5 wings this gets a 4...If you have kids and want a good laugh I suggest you check it out.

No comments: