Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Let it snow...

Snow days don't seem to hold the same value they used to...Why you ask. Its simple there are no snow days for adults...Unless your a teacher or work for a company that doesn't work 24x7. It used to be when those snow flakes fell there was that feeling of I get a day to sled or throw snowballs or do what ever I wanted...Now it's who is going to cover the kids snow day or who's going to cover the 2 hour delay...I really think we all need to step back and enjoy the day for what it.really is..a free day to have fun and be a kid with your Kids again. Who cares if you have work it'll still be there when you get back. I say snow days are national holidays...A everybody leave me the hell alone I'm going sledding w/ Peaches and Snowboarding w/ Peanut day...And I'm staying until they are tired and there little fingers and toes are to cold to do it anymore...Then I'm making some hot Chocolate and Warming up so we can do it again....If you need me leave a message or send me an email. I'm sure I'll be in touch in a day or so...

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

That post makes me want to snuggle up next to you in front of a roaring fire...