Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Natural vs. Silicone






The debate rages over Natural vs. Silicone...Where the debate rages i have no idea except my own head...When we were waiting for out float to go out we had what I felt one of the most beautiful "dancers" in the place (brunette far right). It came up in conversation that she wanted to get some breast augmentation. I told her she was crazy, I loved the way she looked and should change nothing. I got a few funny looks from the other "enhanced" ladies involved in the conversation. Then it seems Gina said what did I have against implants??? I said nothing but I thought she looked great and I heard they felt fake. With out hesitation the robe was slipped aside from each breast and the top was set askew to reveal quite large and beautiful breast. Followed by go ahead feel them. With a slight amount of the marital guilt I passed. But she insisted and I quickly figured out the odds in my head of when this situation might come up again in my life. So I quickly and hesitantly took feel, she was right they felt real as natural...
So the debate still rages on Real vs. Implants???? I'm sticking w/ Natural but am always open for discussing it again...

No comments: