Monday, February 05, 2007

4 short



Well it's over and as far as fun and excitement for all my friends and fans of Wing Bowl it may have been a success. But I felt slighted, not by the ladies, they were all beautiful and revealing as I would expect. Not by the attendees, they were there typical supportive and revealing selves. Not by the after party, we had a phenomenal time, good friends and lots of beer. I got to hang out w/ a few of the eater I normally don't get to and it was nice just to bullshit w/ them. Not talking about training techniques or what contest was next, but what they do outside of eating. It was nice, there are a lot of really great eater that are even better people.

So why am I disappointed, it's all in myself, I thought I ate well and obviously I didn't, I ate 70 but was counted for 69, The cut off for the second round was 73. The ratio was spectacular after speaking w/ other eaters and I should count my blessing that I didn't get judged like Chip, Bob, Joey, Rich or Sony. I might have only had 20 counted. Crazy legs had said to be before hand "a good bite takes just as long as a bad one", and I kind of took that to heart, maybe to much so, to no fault of Crazy legs, it was great advice. I was almost to anal about how clean they were. It was disappointing, I make no excuses about things that happened during the week of. I was rested and felt good. I just F'ed up I had to stop to clear twice and dropped 3 wings that I chased like a jackass around the table like the "blind beast".

Will I be back for next year??? Of coarse I will, I won't stop until i make the final table. Besides how do you say no to these fine ladies....I don't think you can.



1 comment:

Liz said...

We'll count you for 70! This is a personal best, too, right?