Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yogi vs. Bush

I am trying to stick w/ our theme of epic battles for the next week or so or at least until the 5th. This is the battle of the Galactically stupid vs. a Baseball catcher....Normally you would think our Commander and chief would be smarter than a hall of fame Catcher from the 40's and 50s but I'll let you decide

Round 1
GW: "The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
YB: "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."

Round 2
GW: "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is ' to be prepared'"
YB: "Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken"

Round 3
GW: "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
YB: "I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house."

Round 4
GW: "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
YB: "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

And the Winner is GW 3-1....But if he is the winner who is the loser....The American People and it's a fucking shame....

1 comment:

Dave S. said...

Yeah, but Bush never could hit a curveball. ("Heh, heh...that thing had more movement on it than my daughters' legs at a frat party!")