Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tuesdays w/ Morie?!?!?! How about lunch w/ Smokey Joe!!!

You might think "Tuesdays w/ Morie" was enlightening and helped you get a better perspective on life, well try lunch w/ Smokey Joe. Frequently I have lunch w/ a co-worker who shall be know thins day forth as Smokey Joe. He has asked for me to use this name as to keep his anonymity. See I get quite an education from Smokey Joe, Smokey play for the other team, or he's a Mo as he likes to call it, you see apparently there is a lot of lingo that goes w/ being gay, it's like a whole new language. Here are a few I've run across it seems we have, vultures, chicken hawks, Mo's, the leather community (which it seems Smokey is a part of), Shrimping (I'll never explain this again), Natural Bottoms and a plethora of others...Seems I could play for his team and live the life of Riley, But I have to tell you I enjoy my team...I like wet holes (seems the old Vag is too wet for our good friend), long slow kisses (5 o'clock shadow less), and I actually enjoy spending a few years trying to get the old lady to give me the forbidden hole (I'm not allowed to call it the dirty one in front of Smokey) and always needing to fall back on a wonderful continence plan which is the big “V” (she's still not budging on the old back door)...Yes dear friend our time together is amusing and informative, but I don’t think the Peter Pan syndrome is for me.

No comments: