Thursday, July 12, 2007

When did it become ok

I am a huge fan of women, I love the female anatomy and always have. But since I've become married I have been happily following the look don't touch rule. Hence I have learned to love from a distance except w/ my beautiful wife of coarse.

I will admit my tastes have become more diverse, I like all shapes and most sizes, big and small boobs, Big asses and little asses...You get the idea. No one enjoys the rare siting of a nice whale tail more than me.







But could someone please tell me when it became acceptable for a woman to wear a shirt that was too short and tight w/ a Fat roll??? I work in an office that is "Business Casual" and the number of woman w/ there rolls hanging out is crazy. It takes everything in me to say "do you really think that looks good?"




I'm a fat ass and you don't see me walking around w/ a half shirt....NO!!!! And do you know why it not pretty and no one should be subject to it that didn't willingly marry me. Here is a hint, leave whatever it is your hiding under there to the imagination of the viewer. Once the present is opened there is no more suprise.

1 comment:

Dave S. said...

That's called a "Muffin Top"