Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How rubber gloves are made acording to gram

When my grandmother was alive she lived w/ us for a few years. So I had to do a few things that sometimes we don't want to do. But you close your eyes and remember @ some point they changed your shitty diaper and wiped your A$$. During one of her visits to the hospital she got a bed sore on her rear end. No biggie I had to put change the dressing and put this ointment on it. She was a little nervous the first time, so he decided to tell her a little joke. As I put on my gloves. I simply asked her "Do you know how they make these gloves?" "No, I don't," she replied. "Well," I spoofed, "there's a building in Mexico with a big tank of latex and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size." Ironically she didn't crack a smile. "Oh, well. I tried," I thought. But about five minutes later, as I'm finishing up, she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I was just envisioning how condoms are made!"


Moral of the story, Gotta watch those little old ladies! Their minds are always working. Even Grams

No comments: