Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why you Love me

For some reason and I can't figure out why, I love to fck w/ people. It's something that just absolutely makes my day. Just today I was helping out one of our training classes. Now I'm simply there for Technical support if any is needed and I usually try to stay "out of site out of mind". But the new trainer tried ruffling my feathers this morning, by saying she was completely capable of handling any issues that may come up. I told her it was a bad idea especially on the first day w/ 10 people to be trained. She was very insistent that she really didn't need IT to do her job. So I left...
20 Minutes later the first call "so and so can't log in"...Obviously she didn't need my help before so I said, it would be about a half of an hour before I could get to it as I started a new project and was @ a point I couldn't take a break. She was pissed...5 minutes later another call, The profile needed to set set up...my response still going to be a while. Another couple of minutes go by and another call something about a printer and when can I get down there...My response "the more you bug me the longer it's going to take"...Realize this whole time I'm on newegg.com looking for a new HD and memory for my laptop. Finally I mosey on down and fix everything in about 4 minutes...and give her a big old wink and remind the class that if there are any computer related needs to call IS and not training...She was PISSED.

No comments: