Wednesday, December 06, 2006

3lbs 5&1/3 ounces in 43 seconds....I'M IN BABY

It's official...I'm in Wingbowl. I don't ever toot my own horn but it was a good run, 43 seconds by my "official" time keeper 48 seconds according to WIP. Either way it went well. I was nervous and had horrendous cotton mouth. But as soon as the beans hit my mouth it felt like I was in a zone. I was quite happy w/ how everything went. In typical fashion Angelo was riding me about my name and my older wing Kong Shirt, this that and the other. But after the stunt his attitude changed quite a bit. I'm pretty sure he was quite happy and feels that I will represent quite well.
A while after my stunt Steakbellie went, w/ a 2 foot hoagie a half gallon of Lemonade and a small bag of chips....All I can say about this was WOW. He absolutely owned that stunt today. I've seen SteakBellie eat many times either in contests or all of the times we have trained together and never have I witness him rip through something that well. He literally owned that stunt I was more than impressed w/ him today I was amazed.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Pretty incredible for under a minute! Congrats.

gerberdaisy said...

i's soo proud of you!!!! You rock bean boy!

Dave S. said...

UN-f'ing-BELIEVABLE! Congrats! Now you and Steak can conquer Wing Bowl and bring home the gold for the UEPa.